1The End-User presses their Helpdesk Button™
when they encounter a problem.
They don’t need to know a phone number, email, or URL to contact you. They don’t need to know how to take a screenshot, read off their hostname, or even how to describe their problem. They just need to know they need help and Helpdesk Buttons™ do the rest.
2 Helpdesk Buttons’™ friendly UI walks the End User through basic questions anyone can answer.
Their name, their email, their preferences on how to be contacted, or if it’s an emergency. We built Helpdesk Buttons™ with our MSP clients in mind, and we know that your needs might be different, so yes, these fields are all customizable.
3 The Helpdesk Button™ performs a vast amount of diagnostic work for you.
As soon as the Helpdesk Button is pressed, our software gets to work. Here are just a few of the tasks we’ve included in our patent-pending product from the get-go:
- Builds a slideshow of the last 20 actions the user took before the button was pressed so you can reproduce the error.
- Collects system information and logged in user account(s).
- Collects real-time processes, memory, CPU, disk usage, and hardware status.
- Collects network diagnostics and completes connectivity checks.
- Requests information from the end-user about what was happening and why they are submitting a request.
- Matches the end-user with an account in your ticketing system or helps them to create a new one.
Plus, run any custom scripts you want to add yourself!
4 You receive a perfect ticket, straight to your PSA or ticketing system.
The Helpdesk Button™ then packages all of this data, compiles it into a nice report, flags everything that is a potential issue, and hands you a perfect ticket with all of the initial diagnostics and data collection already done. Start your tickets with a 30-minute head start and no guesswork.
Learn more about the software running Helpdesk Buttons™, Tier 2 Tickets:
You’ll love it, your clients will love it, your techs will love it.
We’ve built Helpdesk Buttons™ and Tier 2 Tickets from initial request to resolution, not just because we wanted to make something cool, but because we’ve been where you are.